Designed to Make your Herbal Medicine Making Better!
Basic Botany for Family Herbalists
Never before have it been so easy! At last, your understanding of herbalism and herbal medicine making will take a giant leap forward...
Get Immediate Access
- Very Affordable
- Digital Download
- Tutor Support
Basic botany and plant identification are absolutely essential skills in the repertoire of the herbalist or traditional healer.
This 4 week home study course provides a basic introduction to the field of botany, plant naming (nomenclature), plant classification (taxonomy) and external characteristics (morphology) from a herbal medicine perspective.
This course is intended for people who have little or no botanical background and who want to develop a working knowledge of herbs.
Upon completion of this online course you will be able to:
- Take your Herbal Medicine Making to a new level
- Explain why botany is important to the herbalist and traditional healer
- Name the different study fields within botany
- Understand the classification and naming of medicinal herbs
- Identify the different growth habits of herbs
- Explain the life cycles of medicinal plants
- Identify medicinal plants using a simplified botanical key.
Best of All...
You can do this online course from anywhere in the world. There are no classes to attend at a distant venue. No time wasted in traffic and no time wasted traveling.
You simply access everything online and do the course in the comfort of your own home.
Unlike other online programs available on this subject this is not just an e-book labelled as a course.
Your Basic Botany for Family Herbalists is a fully fledged distance learning program complete with learning outcomes, learning activities, assignments, and tutor support. These are all designed to help you become the family herbalist you’ve always dreamed of.
Choose the Option that Suits You Best
1. The Certificate of Completion Option comes with tutor support and, if you meet the requirements, a Certificate of Completion is awarded. This option is best if you want to get the full value of the course or if you have a professional interest in the course.
It may also be best for you if you tend to perform better when faced with a deadline because you have to complete the course within 4 weeks from enrolment to qualify for the Certificate of Completion.
2. The Standard Option does not include tutor support or the opportunity to qualify for the Certificate of Completion. This option is better suited to the hobbyist.
What Happens if the Course is Not to Your Liking
We stand behind this course and we know you’ll find that the superior content will meet your expectations.
More importantly, you’ll see results. That’s the real measure of success and that’s what you’ll get.
However, if you are not 100% satisfied with the online course, just let us know within 60 days for a full refund. And keep all the learning materials that you’ve downloaded free, with our compliments – that way, you risk nothing. It’s that simple. No questions asked. No hassles. No delays.
* About the Certificate of Completion
The point of all SA Herb Academy learning programs is to learn a craft. There are no legislative boards, no licenses… just practical information for actual use to enrich your life and those you chose to serve.
The Basic Botany for Herbalists Certificate of Completion is awarded ONLY if all the course is successfully completed within 4 weeks from enrolment.