Solomon the Wise said: “Where there is no vision, the people perish.”
The same goes for your food garden.
In this module we introduce you to six activities which will help you define your overall food gardening dream and how you’ll reach it. The activities also help you to go beyond conventional organic gardening to gardening with a high positive and low negative social and environmental impact.
Upon completion of Module 2 you will be able to:
- Invest in the basic tools and resources you’ll need.
- Set up your food gardening diary or journal.
- Describe what motivates you to have a food garden.
- Explore your food gardening worldview.
- Describe your dream food garden.
- Start thinking about how your gardening activities contribute to the four Go Food Gardening Strategies.
Lessons in this Module
Sorry, you don’t have access to the beginners lessons. Please Enrol in the Beginners Course.
There are no advanced lessons in this module.