Spoil yourself with your own unique herbal bath salt blends made with natural ingredients and relaxing scents.
Bath salts are the easiest natural skin care products the family herbalist can make and are often some of the most expensive items in store-bought gift sets. Making them at home, with your own home-grown herbs, can cut some of those prices by half or more and you can ensure that you only use natural ingredients.
You don’t need fancy or expensive equipment, hard to find ingredients, or complicated procedures to make them at home.
In this crash course you’ll discover:
- The tools and ingredients you’ll need.
- Step-by-step procedures for making herbal bath salts.
- How to package your herbal bath salts.
- Safety precautions.
- 8 popular recipes for making your own relaxing-, stimulating- and healing bath salts.
- How to take a therapeutic herbal body bath.
Sorry, the content you’re trying to view is a member’s only resource. Please Log In or Become a Member.
Share the love! Use your favourite social network buttons to share this page with your family and friends.