When you become a member of the Herb Academy you accept the following:
You fully understand that all of the program materials supplied to you by the Herb Academy are for your own personal use only. You agree not to share this confidential information with any other person, group, company or organization.
You agree not to reproduce or transmit the whole or any part of your learning program by any means whatsoever, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or by any information storage or retrieval system.
You clearly understand that all Herb Academy Courses are self-enrichment courses intended to introduce you to herbology, holistic health therapies, and food gardening, and how to study these topics in a scientific manner.
The Herb Academy offers its material simply for research and information purposes, and you specifically relieve the Herb Academy, and its facilitators, tutors, coaches, authors and publishers, from any responsibility for consequences of following any of the recommendations contained in the material offered.
You accept that Student Membership of the Herb Academy does not include free access to all the resources. Some resources are premium resources and have a price tag. It also does not include access to the tutor, facilitator or coaching support that may be part of the monthly complimentary resource.
You acknowledge that you fulfill the prerequisites for studying with the Herb Academy as listed below:
- You have basic computer and word processing skills to download documents and to send in your assignments.
- You have basic computer software: word processor and Adobe Acrobat Reader; to read course documents and to type up assignments.
- You have the ability to print documents.
- You have internet access to download course documents and to participate in online course discussions.
- You have email access to communicate with your course facilitator.
- You have the ability to read and write proficiently in English.
- You have read and understand our Disclaimer.