I feel really blessed to have you in our ‘green tribe’. You, your journey, and your dream destination are special to me.
Even in the best of worlds, reaching your final dream destination is going to be a bumpy journey. I don’t want money to be one of the many bumps you’ll have to navigate. Therefore, I will do my utmost best to help you fill, and avoid the money pothole. It’s my way of saying thank you for choosing herbology to make this world a better, healthier and greener place.
You earn learning credits simply by studying regularly, completing modules, and completing courses within the allotted time from enrolling.
In addition, you can earn BONUS learning credits (Seeds) by reviewing the courses you’ve enrolled in.
Visit your My Achievements dashboard to view your progress.
The Five Seed Rules
#1: To be eligible for the seeds associated with a masterclass or course you have to earn the associated certificate within the following time frames:
– Mini-masterclasses within two weeks from enrolling.
– Masterclasses within three weeks from enrolling.
– Courses within four weeks from enrolling.
#2: To earn the BONUS seeds you have to review a course within the allotted time.
#3: Seeds can not be redeemed on courses or bundles that are on Sale or in conjunction with a Coupon Code. Also, with the exception of The Budding Herbologist, when enrolling in any course on Sale, Course Bundle, or when using a coupon, you forfeit the associated Seeds. This is because courses on sale and coupons already have the learning credits built into them.
#4: You can enrol and complete modules and courses in any order, but you can only unlock levels and their associated Seeds once you’ve completed the lower levels.
#5: Seeds (Learning Credits) is a virtual Herb Academy ‘currency‘ and are therefore not transferable and not refundable.
Alumni: The seed program only applies to courses you’ve enrolled in after 16 March 2020.
Pause and Reflect
- What do you think? Why am I only making these “scholarships” available to those who have shown that they are serious about learning more about herbology?
- How will the Seeds program (learning credits) help you on your own journey to take better care of yourself, your family, and those you choose the serve? Don’t just think of the monetary savings. And don’t be shy. Scroll down and Leave a Reply (comment). I’d love to hear your views.