I’m really glad you signed up. This mini-masterclass is all about helping you create a new source of income without quitting your day job, and by using the skills you already have.
And welcome to the sidepreneur revolution.
Wait, there’s a sidepreneur revolution? Yes. There is.
This revolution is different, however. It isn’t a “quit your job and jump off a cliff” revolution — it’s a “create freedom for yourself so you have more options” revolution.
I firmly believe that you NEED a Side Hustle. It’s not just a nice to have.
A side hustle isn’t just about making more money, even though that’s great. There are many benefits and no downside.
1. A Side Hustle Will Give You Security
Even if you love your job, no one will ever care about your wellbeing as much as you. You have to take responsibility for creating your own security.
This doesn’t mean you need to abandon ship and become a full-time entrepreneur. Quite the contrary – by starting a side hustle while you work your existing job, you’ll build a fallback plan, a confidence-booster, and an extra source of income all in one.
2. A Side Hustle Has Many Other Benefits
In addition to security, you’ll gain:
- Confidence. You made something! It’s yours! You did it!
- Valuable skills and experience. Skills that you can pass on to your loved ones.
- Opportunity. Once you’ve started one hustle, it’s not hard to start more.
- Backup plan. If you love your job, that’s great. But what if, one day, something changes? Wouldn’t it be great to have another option?
- Extra cash. And of course, let’s not forget the obvious: a side hustle gives you extra cash to travel, pay off debt, or save for the future.
Make a written list of all the benefits a side hustle will have for you. Share your thoughts with your fellow learners.