Professional Online Herbalist Training
March 4, 2020
You must be logged in to post a comment.
June 11, 2021 at 8:51 pm
1. Homeostasis is the body’s ability to achieve a stable environment by being in control of blood Sugar, hormones levels, temperature and heart rate. It operates by using feedback.
2. Homeostasis is important to the Herbalist because understanding it will help us to eat food and herbs that will enhance stability in the body and give desired result which is sound health and wellness as ordained by God through food, herbs and stress free life.
3. My AHA Moment is that hormones are secreted to stimulate labour and contraction and as more hormone is secreted the labour and contraction gets stronger until the baby is born. God is wonderful!
Nikki Presley says
October 3, 2020 at 4:03 am
Homeostasis is the body’s way of keeping itself in balance. The entire body works together to maintain proper temperature, sugar levels and all other functions. What an amazing creation!
Homeostasis is important to herbalists because if we understand it properly we can employ effective regimens to help people return to that balance when they aren’t well and maintain that balance when they are.
Renata Reck says
August 27, 2020 at 1:45 am
There are 3 parts to a homeostatic mechanism, in the first instance there should be a sort of sensor that finds a change in that state.
Then there should be a control centre that processes information about that change .
Lastly there must be an effector that makes changes on the system.
Quite an AHA thing to see it said like this
Shani Moushon says
April 24, 2020 at 12:44 am
1. Homeostasis is the body’s ability to maintain the proper temperature.
2. Homeostasis is important to herbologist because it is designed to keep the body systems in balance and a good source to identify illnesses.
3. Honestly, this whole unit was an AHA for me, since this is a new concept to me.
Michael Graves says
April 1, 2020 at 12:13 am
Homeostasis is balance within the body. To keep a steady condition, any change automatically meets with factors to resist the change. When the limbs of the body get cold, blood is sent to the main core of the body to build up heat, therefore keeping the body at a steady temperature.
Homeostasis is important to herbalist because we aim to strengthen the body’s internal healing system.
Once again, the human body is amazing; a self regulating machine!
+27 82 416 7145