I feel really blessed to have you in our ‘green tribe’. You, your journey, and your dream destination are special to me.
Even in the best of worlds, reaching your final dream destination is going to be a bumpy journey. I don’t want money to be one of the many bumps you’ll have to navigate. Therefore, I will do my utmost best to help you fill, and avoid the money pothole. It’s my way of saying thank you for choosing herbology to make this world a better, healthier and greener place.
You will earn free learning credits simply by studying regularly, completing learning units, and leaving comments when asked to.
In addition, you can earn more free learning credits (Seeds) by completing the courses you’ve enrolled in.
If you’re serious about learning herbology, here’s what’s up for grabs…
Earn these Certificates and in the process, you can get:
- Budding Herbologist Certificate (5 Easy Peasy Levels) = 400+ learning credits
- Family Herbalist Certificate (7 Levels) = 1 700+ learning credits
- Green Healer Certificate (7 Levels) = 1 700+ learning credits
Visit your My Achievements dashboard to view your progress.
The Five Seed Rules
#1: Seeds can not be used on courses that are on Sale.
#2: When enrolling in any course on Sale, or in any Course Bundle, you forfeit the associated Seeds. This is because courses on sale already have the learning credits built into them.
#3: The Budding Herbologist is the only exception to #2.
#4: You can enrol and complete modules and courses in any order, but you can only unlock levels and their associated Seeds once you’ve completed the lower levels.
#5: Seeds (Learning Credits) is a virtual Herb Academy ‘currency‘ and are therefore not transferable and not refundable.
Pause and Reflect
- What do you think? Why am I only making these “scholarships” available to those who have shown that they are serious about learning more about herbology?
- How will the Seeds program (learning credits) help you on your own journey to take better care of yourself, your family, and those you choose the serve? Don’t just think of the monetary savings. And don’t be shy. Scroll down and Leave a Reply (comment). I’d love to hear your views.