If you have no intention of working with clients in the very near future you can mark this unit as completed.
NB! These courses are just suggestions for courses that will provide you with a good foundation for starting your own health coaching practice. If you go this route, and you have the time available, we recommend you do your coaching course concurrently with your Herbal Therapeutics Specialization courses.
Health and Nutrition Life Coach Certification (Accredited)
Create a Workout & Nutrition Plan Based on Your Clients Fitness, Weight Loss, Dieting & Nutrition Goals
What you’ll learn:
- Develop a step-by-step nutrition and exercise program to use with your clients
- Design a custom health-coaching package focused on YOUR unique passions and experience
- Receive done-for-you assessments and proven tools and processes to use with your clients, saving you time
- Learn proven life coaching best practices, including coaching models, personality theory, healthy psychology, and professional life coaching communication techniques
- Know human anatomy and physiology, nutrient density, macronutrients, micronutrients, and dieting
- Screen clients, conduct the initial interview, and assess clients’ readiness, body composition, cardiorespiratory fitness, core stability, and nutrition
- Identify the psychology of behavioural change and how to motivate your clients to achieve their goals and prevent relapse
- Feel confident as a health and nutrition coach because you have developed a strong foundation both of theory and practical application
What you’ll learn:
- Save time & expenses using ready-made resources, templates & assessments.
- Confidently coach using our done-for-you 24 session 6 month coaching program.
- Fearlessly coach clients following our timed out 90 minute starter session.
- Create an holistic life balance solution for your clients’ well-being in every area.
- Uncover clients’ triggers and build an empowered action plan unlike any other.