An Online Herbalist Course with Certificate of Completion for Registered Herb Academy Students who pass the Final Quiz.
NB! Course Prerequisite! Student Membership of the Herb Academy is a pre-requisite if you’d like to get the certificate of completion. Add a 1 Year Membership to your basket if you are not already a member.
This practical, fun filled, online course serves as an introduction to the fascinating art of making your own herbal remedies. It is intended for both the hobby herbalist and the professional holistic health practitioner or family herbalist.
Upon completion of the Basic Herbal Medicine Making Online Course you’ll be able to:
- Define the position of herbalism in the Biblical worldview that ‘God is the Ultimate Healer’.
- Explain how to use herbs safely.
- Set up your own basic apothecary (kitchen lab) with equipment and supplies found in most kitchens.
- Explain the Rules of Medicine Making.
- Use the traditional folk method to prepare a medicinal infusion, decoction and poultice.
- Start working on your own materia medica.
- Employ a therapeutic protocol for the common cold and flu.
- Obtain the Certificate of Completion if you pass the Final online quiz and meet the other requirements.