Throughout the centuries, health experts have extolled the value of spring-cleaning the body. Just as you need a holiday, a break from your work, your body needs a break from its work. One of the traditional methods for purifying the body is detoxification.
The fact that many people report feeling so much more vital after a detox is a testimony to the fact that health and vitality is as much a result of improving the body’s ability to detoxify as it is about eating the right foods.
By the end of the Detoxification and Therapeutic Fasting course you will be able to:
- List the organs and organ systems involved in detoxification.
- Describe the milieu interior in your own words.
- Describe the main functions of the liver and digestive system.
- Explain homeostasis and its importance to herbologists.
- Describe the three main principles of Nature Cure (Naturopathy).
- Check your Detox Potential.
- List the advantages of therapeutic fasting and the conditions that will benefit from it.
- Describe who should not attempt therapeutic fasting, and who needs to be cautious when attempting a detoxification protocol.
- List the detoxification levels and the primary and secondary detoxification helpers.
- Formulate your own master detoxification action plan (therapeutic detox protocol).
- Formulate a personal detoxification action plan based on your master plan.
Earn a Certificate of Completion
When you finish the course and complete the hands-on projects and final assignment, you’ll earn a Certificate that you can share with prospective clients and your professional network.
Earn 250 Learning Credits
Earn the Certificate of Completion and you’ll earn 250 learning credits (called Seeds) that can be used to unlock coupons that can be used on any of our paid courses.
100% Online Course
Start instantly and learn at your own schedule.
Set and maintain your own flexible schedule. It’s okay to complete just one module — you can pause your learning at any time. Visit your My Courses page to track your progress.
Approximately 12 Hours to Complete
Suggested 2 – 4 hours/week
Internet access and basic computer skills. Completing the course in Basic Herbal Medicine Making is highly recommended because it is assumed that you have this foundation. You can do the courses concurrently.
Herbal Therapeutics (Clinical Herbalism) is the art and science of applying traditional medicine and herbal medicine to meet the unique needs of the individual and restore a healthy balance in the body, mind, and spirit.
Have questions about this course or specialization?
WhatsApp +27 082 416 7145.