Spoil yourself – or a loved one – with your own unique blends of natural ingredients and relaxing scents. Bath salts make a perfect handmade gift!
Bath salts are the easiest natural skincare products to make and are often some of the most expensive items in store-bought gift sets. Making them at home can save you a lot, and you can ensure that you only use safe and natural ingredients.
You don’t need fancy or expensive equipment, hard to find ingredients or complicated procedures to make them at home. This masterclass contains eight popular recipes which will soon be your favourites too. And this is just the beginning. You’ll also learn which herbs to use for making your own relaxing, stimulating, and healing bath salts.
In this mini masterclass we cover:
- Tools, ingredients and packaging
- The step-by-step procedure for making bath salts
- Bath salt recipes and ideas
- How to take a therapeutic herbal bath (hydrotherapy treatment)
- Therapy safety precautions
Earn The Bathsalts Wizard Badge
* The point of all SA Herb Academy learning programs is to learn a craft. There are no legislative boards, no licenses… just practical information for actual use to enrich your life and the lives of those you chose to serve.
Earn 100 Learning Credits
On successful completion of the course, you’ll earn 100 credits (called seeds) that can be used to unlock a coupon that can be used on any of our paid courses.
Start instantly and learn at your own pace.
Set and maintain your own flexible schedule. It’s okay to complete just one learning unit or module — you can pause your learning at any time. Visit your My Courses page to track your progress.
While this program is targeted at holistic health coaches and professional family herbalists, anyone can benefit from participating for their own personal use.
Internet access and basic computer skills.